Sam-DeanWinchesterSam-DeanWinchester

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

All 7 art Reviews

connection connection

not trying to offend you

there is no real creative use in this. I am don't feel excited, I feel confused. Try putting more photos, and rearaging the photos.

jasioslaw responds:

OK, I will try to improve on those aspects, thanks for your criticism

Hipster Crack Hipster Crack

not to bad.

I love the creative side but i think this could be better. I think the lines good be a little neater. I do like the characters.

fatcat360 responds:

yeah. It's hard to be totally neat when I only have like on minute to do each drawing.

Mt. Feathertop Film Still #1 Mt. Feathertop Film Still #1

Simple but it's good

It's simple but it's good. Love the dog and the background. The sue of colors is good as well. I also love how the picture can tell a story. Very well done. :3

Story Book Story Book

very well done

Love the use of colors. The eyes captured me the most. Very well done. :3 There is nothing i don't like.

Turtle Race Turtle Race

Amazing

This is amazing. What i love about it is how it tells a story. Good use of colors and theme of the picture. There is nothing i don't like about this. Good work.

Despair Despair

It's alright

It's not bad or good but it alright. I do love the use of colors and how you drew the mouth. Overall it's not that exciting. I feel there should be more done to this picture.

Jindo responds:

You're right, I didn't exactly spend as much time on this compared to some of my other works.

Thanks for commenting!

Naera-Pinup 2011 Naera-Pinup 2011

Amazing

This is amazing. Everything about it is amazing. I loved how you drew the figure. I have to say my fav. thing is how you drew the wings and the hair. Colors go well with each other. I don't like how the shirt is, to me i think it would look much better if you didn't drew the shirt but that's just me. Over all i love it.